International Manufacturing Organisation- Implementation of OHSAS 18001. Company managing director commented ‘From initial appointment our organisation was confident that the consultant would enable us to achieve OHSAS 18001. Upon completion of this assignment we have further engaged the services to develop staff and ensure we continue to perform in this area and meet legislation’.
IOSH Validation feedback on consultant training delivery-
- You communicated well at a level suitable for the delegates, using language they understood and could relate to.
- The course content was covered clearly and thoroughly, in addition, where able, the training was linked to the delegate workplace to promote better understanding.
- All delegates were made to feel valued by use of names, roaming eye contact and positive encouragement.
- Humour was used to keep the learning experience enjoyable and informative.
- Communication in the form of facial expressions, body language and gestures were all excellent.
- You engaged well with the group, your pitch and pace of the session was correct for the audience in the room.
- You encouraged delegates to share their experiences; this was really nice to see.
- You have a lovely calm, approachable manner.
- To summarise I observed a professional, confident and well prepared trainer. You did meet the IOSH and National Occupational Standards.
International Blue Chip HR Manager-Analysis, development of H&S policy, procedure, staff training and systems. CEO commented ‘Periods of change within our organisation required motivated, competent and organisationally sensitive professionals to augment our existing work teams. Our needs were met comprehensively by a consultant with industry expertise of our industry’.